March 9, 2012

Soundbite


So we watched Helvetica and... well it was a learning exercise. Having seen it before it wasn't anything super new to my mindgrapes but I think its good everyone got to watch it since it showed a whole different field of design (typeface design) and it made a point out of universality but also timelessness - not to mention the little offshoot explanation about grunge typography and post-modernity.



Please excuse the iPhone photo quality, shitty 30 second Photoshop skills and handwriting. I was in no rush but I'm a lazy git. And I was hungry.

Also testing the labelling and tabs today. I'm pretty sure I got this blogging thing down.

Its now 11:11am. Time to make a wish.

Update.
No I do not have this down. I have to set up a link list widget when I get back from 171 tutorial. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment